Waxwork Records is thrilled to release the second issue of their hit comic book series, HOUSE OF WAXWORK. Featuring all new and original content from contemporary writers, illustrators, and composers, HOUSE OF WAXWORK is a rousing horror-anthology comic book series packed with macabre tales of ghouls, ghosts, witchcraft, the occult, the living dead, revenge, and so much more.
In the highly anticipated Issue 2 of HOUSE OF WAXWORK, readers will travel back in time to a 1940’s traveling carnival where the oddities and curiosities discovered there are of no comparison to the insatiable hunger of the hidden creature known as the Nowhere Wolf. Penned by Donny Cates (Marvel’s Thanos, Doctor Strange, God Country) and featuring music by Sean Yseult (White Zombie).
Also featured in Issue 2, the Time Capsule will thrust readers into a full scale zombie apocalypse. When a nerve agent is suddenly released during a ceremonious town gathering, all hell breaks loose, leaving only two lucky souls unaffected by the noxious and deadly gas. A fireman and the local gun shop owner’s daughter. Can they survive the night, and possibly even reverse the horrific effects of the nerve gas that has turned their neighbors and loved ones into blood thirsty, undead ghouls? Penned by Rami Sharkey and featuring music by Douglas Pipes (Trick ‘r Treat, Krampus).
- All New 32 Page Horror-Anthology Comic Book, 7” vinyl soundtrack, and Digital Download Card
- Featuring stories: Nowhere Wolf and Time Capsule
- Cover Art By Justin Erickson of Phantom City Creative
- All Original Music By Rami Sharkey, Kevin Dredge, The Budapest Scoring Symphonic Orchestra, Sean Yseult, and Douglas Pipes
- Nowhere Wolf variant on Clear with Blood Puddle 7” Soundtrack Vinyl
- Time Capsule variant on Toxic Zombie Purple with Green Gas 7” Soundtrack Vinyl
- Featuring Jonas Scharf, Donny Cates, Marty Davis, Rachel Deering, Rami Sharkey, Christian DiBari, Mike Spicer, Shawn Lee, Marc Schoenbach, Jacob Semaan, Matt Krotzer, and Gary Pullin